Items being returned MUST meet the following guidelines:
- Be repackaged properly in accordance with proper shipping guidelines, in the same way it was sent to the customer, carefully wrapped in bubble wrap.
- Fully insured for the purchased amount via carrier insurance (Our prepaid waybills are insured)
- Include all original items and accessories that were included, including original box (if applicable), manuals, accessories, etc.
- Must NOT have a file vault or disk encryption or any Admin Passwords set. (We reserve the right to refuse the repair)
- Have received approval from our Customer Services before shipping item.
- Items retuned will attract a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Item should be shipped BEFORE the 7-day return policy and warranty expiration date.
- Failure to follow any of these steps can render your equipment ineligible for repair.
Our warranty is voided under the following circumstances:
- If the item has any signs of physical damage, mishandling, or liquid / spill damage.
- If a return request has not been approved by our Customer Services - you should first request and receive approval to return an item for refund or repair.
- If the item you returned is not received in exactly the same condition as it was when shipped to the customer, such as dents, bent corners, heavy scratches, etc.
- If the item has been serviced by a 3rd party, or if the customer has opened and/or tampered with the internal components of the purchased item.
- If there are any signs of water damage, such as the result of accidental or liquid damage.
- Liquid damaged items are ineligible for return or repair.